Wednesday through Friday we will be doing the following:
Math- division with two digit divisors and multi-digit dividends
Reading- Storyworks story, "Freddie in the Shade"
Writing- Reading/Writing response to "Freddie in the Shade"
Social Studies-The US Constitution
Science- Georgia Land forms, Constructive and Destructive forces
- Picture Day is this Friday, September 22nd
- 4-H is this Friday, September 22nd! Jay and Rowan will be presenting!
- Fall Break is next week, September 25th-29th. There is NO school next week! Enjoy and be safe!
- PTA Meeting- Thursday, October 5th at 6:00
- End of the 1st nine weeks-October 6th
- Fall Festival- Friday, October 6th 5:00
- Early Release- Thursday, October 12th
We will be implementing a new behavior information sheet in our classroom. Instruction time is very precious and we need your support to make sure that your child is being on their best behavior. If your child receives one of the behavior sheets, it will be stapled inside their agenda. Please discuss your child's behavior with them. It is extremely important that we have your support with this!!!!
The secret word this week is SNICKER-DOODLES. Please have your child tell us the secret word for 10 Class Dojo points! The class winner will be announced next week!
As always, let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Mrs. McMichen and Mrs. Willard